Cardio B uses high doses of folic acid, B12, B6, and trimethylglycine (betaine) to support homocysteine balance. The Product supports cardiovascular and neurological health. It also supports healthy arterial function. This product maintains a normal inflammatory balance.
Vitamin B12 works along with the folic acid in many body processes. It is found primarily in animal food.
Vitamin B6 works along with the B12 and folic acid. It also supports a healthy cardiovascular system by promoting healthy platelet aggregation and aids in maintaining healthy blood pressure.
Trimethylglycine (betaine) functions in the body as a unique methyl donor, supporting liver function and detoxification pathways and the conversion of homocystein into methionine. Trimethylglycine also works alongside B6, B12 and folic acid in supporting homocysteine balance.
Cardio B one capsule contains vitamin b6(as pyridoxine hydrochloride USP), folic acid, vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), betaine, natural vegetable capsules, magnesium, stearate, stearic acid, and also calcium silicate. It cannot diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Cardio B supports healthy arterial function. It maintains a healthy inflammatory response. Consult your doctor or physician before taking this product.
- It keeps the heart-healthy.
- It includes vitamin b6, b12, folic acid, trimethylglycine.
- Vitamin B12 helps to keep our body’s nerve and blood cells healthy.
- Vitamin B6 improves our mood and also reduce symptoms of depression. With this, it may prevent clogged arteries and reduce heart disease risk.
- Cardio b also contain trimethylglycine, which is very helpful in improving heart health.
- With all these things, it also includes folic acid, which is primarily responsible for healthy cell growth.
- You can use one capsule per day after concernsng with the physician.