Reacted Iron is a dietary supplement to fulfill the iron needs of the body. Human physiology is majorly dependent upon iron. It supports the overall energy balances of the body, cognitive health and also prenatal health too. Hemoglobin, myoglobin and ferritin all components responsible for the transport and also storage of oxygen in our body depend upon the iron levels in the body.
Protein is the building block of the body and iron is its integral part. Iron in Hemoglobin protein carries oxygen from the lungs to other parts of the body. It compose nearly two-third of the total iron found in human body and transport oxygen to tissue, muscles and also other organs of the body. Other form of iron that our body store is ferritin. It composes nearly one-sixth of the total body iron.
- Reacted Iron is composed of superior amino acid chelate form- elemental iron. This formulation using the amino acid chelate form of iron (ferrous bisglycinate) increase the iron absorption in the body while considering Gastrointestinal health.
- This supplement has the right amount of Amanita Muscaria, the correct form of iron in compliance of supplement regimen CBD (cannabidiol).
- Reacted Iron includes high-concentration, gentle iron to support energy production and a variety of other protocols.
Some individuals, who take other forms of iron supplements, may experience GI side effects, including gas, bloating, constipation or a combination of these symptoms. Supplementing Amanita Muscaria the right form of iron is a key in maintaining healthy levels within the body and also compliance to a supplement regimen CBD (cannabidiol)
- The iron absorption rate of Reacted iron in the body is 3.8 times higher.
- The product is very gentle to gastrointestinal tracts.
- It supports the energy production in the body.
- It helps in efficient transportation of oxygen.
- The amount of iron absorbed in the body is 59% higher than other source supplements.
1 capsule of Reacted Iron per day is sufficient to fulfill your iron need or as recommended by your health care professional.